Updated racing profiles – the same used by Pirelli in the WSBK Championship
New tread design and geometry
The Diablo Supercorsa SC, first made in 2007, has evolved to become Pirelli’s most victorious racing supersport product. In just four years, the Supercorsa SC has won 65 victories in 18 countries, and has raced in more than 60 national and international open tire championships. The new Diablo Supercorsa SC, the highest performance street legal racing tire ever made by Pirelli, is designed to hold precise racing lines on straight stretches and curves. This performance profile also favors handling and less wear during track use. In addition, they boast unparalleled grip and unprecedented racing performance.
Pirelli Supercorsa SC V3’s, developed for the World Championships for Supersport and Superstock categories, offer excellent performance on any track.
These are the real deal, full race D.O.T. tires from Pirelli. They are the latest and greatest in race track traction technology. Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC tires are designed for race track use. Plus, these tires carry the D.O.T. label, so you could choose to run them on the street if you like.
- DOT street legal tread pattern
- Pure Racing behavior
- Pirellis highest performing street legal racing tire ever produced.
- The ultimate evolution of our most successful Racing Super sport tire.
- New generation profile designed to maximize the width and length of the contact area.
- Optimized carcass to improve stability on braking and increase precision and speed negotiating bends.
- Wider slick area on the shoulders to improve traction and stability.
- Upgrade your ride today.
110/70 ZR 17 M/C 54W TL – SC1, 120/70 ZR 17 M/C 58W TL – SC1, 120/70 ZR 17 M/C 58W TL – SC2, 160/60 ZR 17 M/C 69W TL – SC1, 180/60 ZR 17 M/C 75W TL – SC1, 200/55 ZR 17 M/C 80W TL – SC1, 200/60 ZR 17 M/C 80W TL – SC1, 140/70 ZR 17 M/C 66W TL – SC1